We wanted to take a moment and thank all Wrangler Nation for being so supportive to this club, says 100 Mile House Wranglers Junior B Hockey Club president
“Without the fans, it just wouldn’t be worth it and, wow, do you ever make it worth it!”
On Oct. 18, The Wranglers are moving a home game to Quesnel.
Bachynski notes there were multiple reasons for this move.
• We were scheduled for three home games in one weekend.
• Two years ago, we had a game brought to us to give us a chance to show community support. We are now taking our turn to pay forward.
• Quesnel is a great hockey town and we have two of their citizens on our team. Lane van de Wetering and Travis Roch. We want to promote hockey in Quesnel and maybe show their boys off a bit.
To our loyal fans and season ticket holders, the club president says he is sorry it came about so late, and the Wranglers would like to offer ticket holders one of the following.
• Your ticket will be welcome should you choose to travel to Quesnel and cheer on our boys.
• Every ticket dated Oct. 18 will be accepted as a general admission ticket for the remainder of the season – use it, share it, bring a buddy.
• We have made special arrangements with PlayFullScreen, so if ticket holders want to hand in their ticket for an access code to watch the game via the Internet and Wranglers’ broadcast, you will have until 9 p.m. on Oct. 17 to do so. The Wrangler office will take care of this.
“I would again like to thank Wrangler Nation for your support. I know I speak for every player, director and everyone else working hard to make this Wrangler organization the envy of the KIJHL that your support and enthusiasm is recognized and appreciated.
“We hope our offering above meets well with you all and we look forward to spending the season together.”