- Beautiful roses and special thanks to Marsha, who does so much for our complex. In her own quiet way, she makes a difference by tackling helpful daily tasks. During our many snowfalls, she took a shovel and cleared what she could to make our entrance and walkways safer. You are one special person – and deserve thanks and appreciation.
- Roses to the mechanics at Fountain Tire in North Delta for changing my wipers without being asked. I was truly thankful for the courtesy. Roses to you.
- Roses to the friendly Vancouver Community College representative who took the time to answer all of my questions. Thank you very much!
- Roses to our neighbour, who is quiet and keeps to himself, yet is always polite and considerate. That’s what I call a perfect neighbour!
- Roses to loving parents of children with special needs. It can’t be easy, yet you give your kids everything you have.
- Roses to people who are humble enough to admit when they are wrong and apologize. Humility is a wonderful quality to have, especially in someone who is in a position of authority.
Email your Roses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A barrel of rotten tomatoes to the guy who stole my purse from the McDonalds on King George and 72nd Avenue. We know your name and have surveillance of you. Karma will get you!
- A smelly bag of rotten tomatoes to the staff at the Fleetwood fast-food restaurant for not telling some out-of-control teenagers to leave the restaurant.
- Rotten tomatoes to the shameless nincompoops who sneaked onto the 96-B Line bus from the back doors. Roses to the intrepid transit security officer who made them get off the bus and wait in line like they’re supposed to!
- A big stinky bag of rotten tomatoes go out to the Vancouver Community College for making people wait a whole year to get into a program!
- Rotten tomatoes to the scrubby loser who stole my brand new wiperblade and replaced it with his crappy one in the Nordel Walmart parking lot on Saturday. Really? I had that wiper blade for a whole 15 minutes and I was so happy that both were finally replaced! At least you stole the passenger side – maybe you didn’t have time to steal the other side. Regardless, you shouldn’t be driving if you can’t afford to put wipers on. You were the top-off to a really bad week.
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to email@example.com