- Many pretty spring roses to the City of Surrey Works department for being so easy to contact and for sending someone out within hours of my request. You guys are awesome!! Thank you and keep up the great work!
- Bouquets of red roses to all of the students and volunteers who gave us a fantastic version of the Lion King. A Betty Huff Theatre Club performance is always entertaining. Bravo!
- I would like to send a huge bouquet of red and white roses to Kennedy Seniors Centre and Delta Parks and Recreation for hosting a wonderful appreciation tea for the volunteers at the centre. Great entertainment, food and speakers. Thanks so much.
- Tons of roses to a wonderful father and a great man. I work at Guildford Town Centre and I met a man with his daughter in my store. I was so impressed by the interaction between the two – the bond and the nurturing. It was so sweet. Where are those dads? We need more dads like this man to make a brighter future for our children.
- Rotten tomatoes to people who carelessly toss their garbage on the ground. Double the load on those who do it to nature.
- Rotten tomatoes to our government, which reduced the children’s fitness tax credit from $1,000 to $500 and eliminated the $500 credit for other activities. For a family with two kids, that reduces my refund by $2,000 compared to last year. Just discovered this doing my taxes. Surprise!
- An “iceberg” size of beautiful red roses for Rita P. for the countless hours of both her time and heart that she gives to helping so many children with learning differences who often suffer in silence in school and academics. Rita is like the Mother Theresa to these children and will always hold a special place in their hearts. A beautiful woman inside and out. A million dozen roses to you lovely Rita.
Send your roses and/or rotten tomatoes by clicking here.