Editor, The Times:
As Monday, Feb. 12, will be a holiday, Clearwater and District Chamber of Commerce has extended the time period that nominations for the Of the Year awards need to be received by.
The new date is Wednesday, Feb. 22.
You may nominate:
• your favourite person who has gone beyond expectations in volunteering as Citizen of the Year,
• maybe some business in our area has done a special thing for you during 2017,
• have you dined at a special place and the food and service was very special to you?
• have you had real special service from an employee that made your heart just spin?
• have you thought about a rookie business in our area and gone and experienced their new thoughts for our community?
READ MORE: Chamber plans another “Of the Year” banquet (Jan. 12, 2018)
READ MORE: Awards gala honors service (Nov. 28, 2011)
These are just a few ideas to encourage you to nominate some business or person to be honored at the Chamber’s awards evening in March.
Just fill in the form, copy and return to chamber office.
The awards evening will be held on Friday, March 23 at the Canadian Legion. More information to come soon regarding ticket sales, etc.
Anne (Goldie) Krawec, secretary
Clearwater & District Chamber of Commerce