Overheated kiln draws fire crews to Robert Bateman Secondary

Abbotsford Fire Rescue Service was called to Robert Bateman Secondary on Wednesday afternoon to deal with kiln that had overheated.

  • Dec. 7, 2011 6:00 p.m.
Abbotsford Fire Rescue Service was called to Robert Bateman Secondary on Wednesday afternoon to deal with kiln that had overheated.

Abbotsford Fire Rescue Service was called to Robert Bateman Secondary on Wednesday afternoon to deal with kiln that had overheated.



Abbotsford Fire Rescue Service was called to Robert Bateman Secondary on Wednesday afternoon to deal with kiln that had overheated.

Crews arrived on the scene at about 4:15 p.m. and discovered that the kiln had produced a large volume of smoke, but no flames.

There were no injuries and no damage to the building, located at 35045 Exbury Ave.

Abbotsford News

Just Posted

Most Read