Creston RCMP responded to 60 calls for service from January 8-15, Staff Sgt. Ryan Currie said on Tuesday.
• A suspected impaired driver who had been seen behind the wheel at a restaurant drive-through was located, but she was not driving at the time and could not be charged.
• A local male was charged with impaired driving after police got a report about him driving on Canyon Street.
• Police were called to assist with a family dispute, investigate a theft of license plates and deal with an intoxicated person causing a disturbance downtown.
• Assisting with a family dispute and helping with a patient being transported to Creston Valley Hospital were the day’s highlights.
• Three separate calls about disturbances required police responses. All were alcohol-related.
• A dispute between neighbours in Erickson required a visit from police.
• A reported missing male was eventually found by family members in another community.