Expects rainy conditions in local skies for much of the day on Wednesday.
From 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., there is a 70 per cent or greater chance of precipitation. The number dips to 30 per cent for the remainder of the day.
Temperatures will be mild, reaching a high of 10 degrees celsius by mid-afternoon.
The long-term forecast also calls for rain for the next week or so.
Here is today’s forecast from Environment Canada:
|Today:||Rain ending late this afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Amount 10 to 15 mm. High 10.|
|Tonight:||Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Periods of rain beginning before morning. Low 7.|