Rain is in the forecast for most of today, but there is a chance of flurries this evening and throughout the weekend, according to Environment Canada.
Temperatures are expected to reach highs of 5 or 6 degrees, but rain showers or flurries are predicted every day until mid-week.
Here’s a summary of the forecast for the next few days:
• Today: Rain. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Windy this morning. High 8 with temperature falling to plus 4 this afternoon.
• Tonight: Rain mixed with wet snow ending this evening then cloudy with 60 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1.
• Saturday: Flurries or rain showers changing to rain showers and flurries near noon. Snowfall amount possibly reaching 5 cm. High plus 5.
• Saturday night: Rain showers or flurries. Low zero.
• Sunday: Periods of snow or rain. High 6.
• Sunday night: Rain showers or flurries. Low plus 2.
• Monday: Rain showers or flurries. High plus 5.
• Monday night: Rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1.