• Thursday, Salvation Army Church, (2030 Second Ave.) 7 p.m., Fashion Show. Tickets $6, at Thrift Store.
• Saturday, downtown Trail, 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. for Halloween Spooktacular. Graveyard Walk,. Hay Bale Maze, Costume Contest, sBOOky stairs, and trick or treat with the Downtown Trail Business Group. Ghostly Game Show and face painting in the Muriel Griffiths Room from 10 a.m. until noon.
• Saturday, Beaver Valley Manor, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Beaver Valley Senior Citizens Branch 44 will host a Borscht Lunch Bake table and door prizes. All welcome, admission $5.
• Saturday, Rossland United Church, 5:00-7:00 p.m. Fall Harvest Supper. Enjoy a traditional turkey buffet with all the trimmings and desserts. Everyone is welcome.
• Thursday, Muriel Griffiths Room. 7:30 p.m. Jazz at the Griff presents Melody Diachun. Juno and National Jazz Awards nominee Diachun perform jazz standard, broadway tunes and pop songs. For info call the box office, 368.9669.
• Saturday, The Bailey, 7:30 p.m. for Louisiana Hayride Show. A tribute to the iconic live radio program, Louisiana Hayride. Magical journey, start to finish. For info call the box office, 368.9669 or visit trail-arts.com.
• Saturday, Visac Gallery 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. creepy crafts and spooky stories for Halloween Spooktacular.
• Sunday, Royal Theatre, 4:30 p.m. Sunday Cinema presents The Dressmaker. Story of femme fatale Tilly Dunnage who returns to her small home town to right the wrongs of the past.
• Nov. 3, Royal Theatre, 7 p.m. The legendary Miss Saigon, hits the stage for one night only. Spectacular, sell-out 25th Anniversary Gala Performance of the global stage sensation also features appearances by the original cast including Jonathan Pryce and Lea Salonga.
• Nov. 4, Glenmerry School 4:30-8 p.m. for Glenmerry Parent Advisory Council’s 3rd annual Fall Vendor Fair.
• Nov. 4, The Bailey, 7 p.m. for Enema Strikes Back. Enema awards are back, laugh out loud with this hilarious cast of health care professionals.
• Nov. 5, Italo Canadese Society, 5:30 p.m. cocktail hour for Fall Banquet and Dance. Italian dinner 6 p.m. Dance to live music by North of 60. Advance tickets, $34, until Oct. 26. Call Lina at 250.368.5291 or Maria, 250.368.3268.
• Nov. 5, St. Rita’s Church, 1-2:30 p.m. for Christmas Tea and Bake Sale. Tickets $4 at door, door prizes, all ages welcome.
• Nov. 6, Royal Theatre, 4:30 p.m. Sunday Cinema presents Into the Forest. A worldwide power outage sends the globe toward the brink of apocalypse, forcing two Canadian sisters to survive in the wilderness.
• Nov. 7, Trail Senior’s Centre, 1:30 p.m. for a membership meeting. All welcome, 2017 memberships on sale now. Entrance of Portland Street. For info call 250.364.0960.
• Nov. 11, Fruitvale Memorial Hall, 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. Fruitvale Christmas Craft Fair. Admission $2, includes refreshments. Talented Kootenay crafters and baking. Fundraiser for Friends of BV Library. Runs again Nov. 12 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
• Nov. 12, Trail Senior’s Centre, 2-4 p.m. Dance to All Aboard. $2 per person, all welcome. Entrance off Portland Street. For info call 364.0960.
• Nov. 13, Royal Theatre, 4:30 p.m. Sunday Cinema presents Captain Fantastic. Free thinking father of six raises his kids in the woods of Washington and is forced on a road trip across country.
• Nov. 19, Presbyterian Church, 1:30-3:30 p.m. for Yuletide Tea. Bake sale, crafts, door prize. Everyone welcome, $3 admission, 1139 Pine Ave.
• Nov. 26, Trail Senior’s Centre, 2-4 p.m. Dance to Don Hollis. $2 per person, all welcome. Entrance off Portland Street. For info call 364.0960.