Pantuso Dance is offering a variety of free dance classes next weekend.
If you have ever wanted to enrol in a dance class but were not sure what to expect or would like to try a new teacher, this is your chance to experience a mini-class before registering for Pantuso Dance’s 2011-12 season, beginning this September.
Space is limited in these special free mini-classes, so register soon. E-mail Kelly at
firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate.
Classes offered include:
• Ballet Level 1: seven to 10 years, and 11 years and older — May 28 from 9:30-10:15 a.m. with Chrissy
• Ballet Contemporary Level 4: 13 years and older — May 28 from 10:15-11 a.m. with Chrissy
• Ballet Adults All Levels: 19 years and older — May 29 from 1-1:45 p.m. with Chrissy
• Power and Stretch Levels 2-4: adults and youth aged 13 and older — May 29 from 1:45-2:30 p.m. with Chrissy
• Jazz Level 1: 11 years and older — May 29 from 1-1:45 p.m. with Jessica
• Tap Adults Level 1-2: 19 years and older — May 29 from 1:45-2:30 p.m. with Lindsay
We offer a complete range of classes for toddlers to adults, beginners to advanced dancers, in tap, jazz, hip hop, musical theatre, ballet and modern.
Our non-competitive, inclusive programs are taught by highly experienced instructors who are passionate about sharing their love of dance.
For more information about our regular programs or our Summer Dance Camps for children and youth, visit www.pantusodance.com or call 250-702-0432.
— Pantuso Dance