The Maple Ridge Historical Society is looking for musicians and bands to perform at its Music on the Wharf concert series this summer.
Music on the Wharf Concert Series is a unique performance opportunity held on the Port Haney Wharf. In its 15th year, the concert series is well-established and well-attended.
Interested groups should meet the following requirements:
• Be established with proven performance record;
• Have their own instruments and equipment for performance.
Interested groups should also submit the following information:
• Name of group and contact information;
• Brief resume of performances;
• Brief group biography;
• Sound recording with at least three selections.
Performances will take place July 11, 25 and August 8, 22.
Submission deadline is April 1 by 4 p.m. Submissions must be sent to the Music on the Wharf Committee, 22520-116th Avenue, Maple Ridge, B.C. V2X 0S4 or emailed to <a href=”mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org”>email@example.com</a>.