This coming Sunday, June 15, Joe Hill Coffee House, Rossland’s community venue for talent from throughout the Kootenays, presents our sixtieth show at the Rossland Miner’s Hall.
To wrap up the season in style for us, we have:
• No Frets – Rossland’s fa.m.ous little fiddlers
• Ray Boulaine – A (very experienced) guy and his guitar, playing old favorites
• Stew Ford – Local talent going solo.
• Bert Kniss playing harmonica, backed by Karl Michallik on guitar and Rhonda Michallik providing percussion with her tap shoes. Fun!
• Maverick Blue – On stage – Keyboards, voice, great effects
• Selected members of the Gold Fever Follies cast, showcasing their individual talents
• Tim Bourchier and crew – Great rhythm and harmonies. The last word for Spring of 2014!
As always, there will be delicious goodies, coffee, tea and pop, and a friendly atmosphere in a venue that really does justice to the music.
It’s a mere $3, kids and students free.
Doors open at 6 p.m., show at 7 p.m.
We’ll be back after the summer. The first Joe Hill Coffee House of the fall season is on September 21. Contact Les at 250-362-5677 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.