Nominations are now being accepted for the 2014 BC Tourism and Hospitality Awards.
The awards program is hosted by the Tourism Industry Association of BC and the BC Hotel Association.
Deadline for nominations is Sept. 19.
For details on nominations go to www.tourismhospitalitysummit.ca
“The BC Tourism and Hospitality Awards recognize businesses and individual leaders whose considerable achievements contribute to one of British Columbia’s most important economic drivers,” said Christine Willow, Tourism Industry Association of BC chair.
“We have some outstanding talent in BC’s tourism and hospitality industry and they deserve the spotlight.”
• Tourism and Hospitality Business of the Year.
• Tourism and Hospitality Leader of the Year.
• Employees First Award presented by go2hr.
• Outstanding Customer Service.
• Best Tourism and Hospitality Media Coverage.
• Best Tourism and Hospitality Marketing Campaign.
• Best Technology Innovation in Tourism and Hospitality.
• BC Destination Marketing Organization Association Professional Excellence Award.
• Winners will be announced at the BC Tourism and Hospitality Industry Awards Gala on Nov. 4, at the Vancouver Convention Centre during the BC Tourism & Hospitality Summit.
The BC Tourism & Hospitality Awards were established in 1999 by Tourism British Columbia and the Tourism Industry Association of BC.
Since the inaugurual event, this prestigious awards program has grown substantially. The awards offer the industry an opportunity to provide its leaders with well-deserved recognition and to celebrate all its successes.
The BC Tourism & Hospitality Summit is taking place Nov. 3 and 4 at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
The summit provides a venue for fostering collaboration, innovation and growth in the industry.
It is the industry’s key annual event where tourism and hospitality professionals can connect and forge profitable business ties and relationships for the future.