Nominations for the Greater Westside Board of Trade’s Key Business Awards close in just two weeks.
The awards recognize businesses, organizational and/or business achievement and the contributions made to West Kelowna’s economic growth and prosperity.
The 10 award categories are as follows:
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Community & Public Service
- Indigenous Business
- New Business
- Young Entrepreneur
- Small Business – Service or Retail (under 15 employees)
- Large Business – Service or Retail (16 + employees)
- Platinum Service Provider
- Sustainable Green Business
- Performing Arts
The nomination deadline is July 24, and the winners will be announced at a gala on Oct. 4.
You can nominate the West Kelowna business that you think deserves one of these awards at gwboardoftrade.com/nomination-form.