Mission’s Schubert Plumbing & Heating Ltd. has made it as a top five finalist in this year’s Small Business BC Awards competition.
The local company was nominated in the category of Best Apprentice Training.
Small Business BC asked BCers to nominate and vote for their favourite small businesses between Oct. 1 and Nov. 30 for the 13th annual Small Business BC Awards.
A total of 535 published nominees from 71 communities across the province were nominated.
The Mission-based company is facing some stiff competition for the award. The top five finalists in the category of Best Apprentice Training are:
- Schubert Plumbing & Heating Ltd. – Mission;
- KYBE Electrical Contracting – North Vancouver;
- Mussell Crane –Chilliwack;
- Pender Auto Body Ltd. – Vancouver; and
- Solid Rock Steel Fabricating Co. Ltd. –Surrey.
The winners of each category will be announced at the Small Business BC Awards Ceremony on Feb. 25 at the Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel.