- BC Games
Connect with Us
Fire breaks out at Riverbed Bistro
Keremeos and District Volunteer Fire Department responded to a fire that broke out in the upper storey of the Riverbed Bistro Saturday evening around 8 p.m.
All four units of the top floor of the restaurant / accommodation complex were gutted in the fire.
Flames were visible on two sides of the upper floor when responding firefighters arrived on scene, the firehall being located right across the road from the building.
There were no injuries in the fire and none of the accommodation units were occupied at the time of the fire, which is currently under investigation.