- BC Games
Connect with Us
Youth missing in Terrace area
The Terrace RCMP have responded to approximately 23 calls for service from November 27, 8 AM till November 28, 8 AM. During the same time period there were 7 people lodged in Terrace Cells, 6 for public intoxication.
- police observed a man passed out in a parking lot behind Greig Ave and Atwood St. When the police attempted to speak with the man he punched at a police officer. He was arrested for assaulting a police officer.
- domestic dispute on Lakelse Ave.
- man shouting at a female on Park Ave. Checks were done of area. A neighbor said that a woman yelled at a man to - sober up -, the man yelled back at her, and both went their respective ways. Police located the man and he agreed to stay inside of his residence till he was sober.
- false 911 call from Suwilaawks School
- an intoxicated man causing problems at the Soup Kitchen. Checks were done of the area and staff were spoken with. There were no problems.
- intoxicated person at the Terrace Aquatic Center now walking towards the Men’s Shelter. The man was mildly intoxicated and wanted a ride from the police. Checks were done of area.
- man in wheel chair in the middle of the road on Kenney St. Checks were done of area.
- 13 yr old girl reported missing. She returned on her own a short time later.
- sexual interference investigation. A 43 yr old man has been arrested. Ministry of Children and Families are assisting police with the investigation.
- a 15 yr old girl is missing
- possible impaired driver. Police located the vehicle on Hwy 16 at Frank St. The driver passed a roadside screening device and continued on his way.
- a person reported that he may have backed into someone in the morning with his red 1992 Chevrolet pick up truck. There is damage to his rear bumper.
- theft from a locker at the Terrace Aquatic Center on October 29 between 7:30 PM and 8 PM. Jeans, coat, keys, and wallet were stolen. The clothing was found but the keys are still missing.
- pedestrian was struck by a vehicle on 4400 block of Hwy 16. BC Ambulance attended.
- a man breached the conditions of his undertaking less than 24 hrs after he was put on them. He was arrested for breaching a no contact and a no go to an area. He is held for court.
- out of control party on Churchill Drive. Police arrested five people for mischief. Two attempted to fight with the police. Another man ran away into a wooded trail system at the back of the house.
- a man banging on a door on Churchill Drive. A woman requested police attend to see who it was. The woman determined who the person was prior to police attendance and let him in.
- two men in an aqua colored car attempted to coerce a boy who was walking home from school into getting into the car on Kofoed Dr. Under investigation.
- a orange and red Ford dually truck on the side of Kozier Rd for the past 3 days.
- a black single fold wallet containing various cards and ID was lost between Save On Foods and Chances Casino.
- harassment complaint. Police conducted extensive checks at various locations for the man. A second call was received that the man was back at the residence. Police located the man’s vehicle parked at his residence.
- a youth stole a cell phone then ran away. The 15 yr old boy is missing. Ministry of Children and Families are assisting police with the investigation.
- domestic dispute. The man had left prior to police attendance. Under investigation.
People with information on crime are asked to contact the Terrace RCMP at (250)638-7400 or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by telephone at
1-800-222-TIPS, online at www.terracecrimestoppers.ca or by texting TERRACE plus your message to 274637 (CRIMES).