Connect with Us
Jam in Jubilee concert series runs through the summer
The Jam in Jubilee Summer Concert Series kicked off last week in downtown Abbotsford’s Jubilee Park.
This year’s concert series runs every Thursday, beginning with an art market at 6 p.m. and continuing with music at 7 p.m. from until Aug. 14. The park is located near South Fraser Way and McCallum Road.
Following the park performances, the event moves to Townhall Public House as part of the new “After Dark Series,” hosted by UFV’s CiVL Radio. For more information, visit jaminjubilee.com.
– July 17 – Rock Salt; Derrival; Queen Bee and the Buzzkills; Warm Amps (for the After Dark Series)
– July 24 – Groovedaddy; John Welsh; Vicious Cycles; Minnesota Nice (for the After Dark Series)
– July 31 – Quinn & Tonic; Tommy Alto; Open Letters; The Tourist Company (for the After Dark Series)
– Aug. 7 – The New Atlas; Ballantyne; Film Festival (short local films); This is the SHOES (for the After Dark Series)
– Aug. 14 – Kat & Tony; Doja; Young Liars; Harma White (for the After Dark Series).