- BC Games
Connect with Us
57 shows in a row
Joe Hill Coffee House, Rossland’s showcase for talent from throughout the Kootenays, presents its 57th show in a row on Sunday, March 16. It just gets better and better.
Our performers for the March 16 show are:
• Cole Noonan: Great voice, unique guitar, cool new songs
• Ray Bouliane: The maestro, with an awesome array of fine sounds
• Max Hawk: Sweet music, sweet lyrics
• JP Sykes: The man, the guitar, lots of rhythm
• Maverick Blue: our local recording guy, taking an evening out
• Green Avenue (mostly): Chris Leslie, award-winning fiddler newly arrived from the Maritimes, backed by Jason Thomas and Paul Dasti. Great Canadian country.
It’s a great place for family and friends with soft seats, round tables, tea, coffee, and goodies. All for $3—kids and students free. Best deal for many a kilometre.
Doors open at 6 p.m., show starts at 7 p.m. sharp in the Miners’ Union Hall.