- BC Games
Connect with Us
WinterBites Festival heating up
The first WinterBites Festival continues in the Comox Valley with three concerts already completed.
After performances by Chilliwack, Alpha Yaya Diallo and Kenny (Blues Boss) Wayne with David Vest, the music keeps rolling this Wednesday in an Intimate Evening with Barney Bentall at Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community.
• Country, Blues 'N' Soul Night with Jim Byrnes and the Sojourners — Jan. 23, Best Western Plus Westerly Hotel;
• Rockin' the Filberg with Grapes Of Wrath and Odds — Jan. 24, Florence Filberg Centre;
• Ashley MacIsaac — Jan. 25, Native Sons Hall;
• Acoustic Blues Double Header with Blind Boy Paxton and Suzie Vinnick, Jan. 29, Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community;
• Rockabilly Boogie! Dance with Cousin Harley — Jan. 31, Best Western Plus Westerly Hotel.
For a full list of the activities, musicians, and accommodation or to buy concert tickets, visit www.winterbitesfestival.com, call 1-855-400-2882 or drop into the Vancouver Island Visitor Centre off the Comox Valley Parkway in Cumberland. One can also join the conversation using #CVWinterBites on Facebook or Twitter.
— Tartan Group