- BC Games
Connect with Us
Evergreen Line from a business lens
The changes wrought by the $1.4-billion Evergreen Line are already visible along the skyline in Coquitlam and Port Moody but what will rapid transit mean for business and the community?
That's a question panelists will be asked to discuss next Tuesday, May 27 during a business forum hosted by the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce. Business representatives are invited to attend this free event, which will be held at the Coquitlam campus of Douglas College, 1250 Pinetree Way, with registration beginning at 7:30 a.m.
Among the speakers are:
• Amanda Farrell, Evergreen Line project manager;
• Derrick Cheung, Translink vice-president of real estate;
• Representatives of the city of Coquitlam;
• Elizabeth Model, executive director of the Downtown Surrey BIA;
• and Neil Dubord, a Transit Police officer.
For more information and to register, visit www.tricitieschamber.com.