Connect with Us
Penticton Chamber announces 2014 directors
The Penticton & Wine Country Chamber of Commerce selected its 2014 board of directors on March 26 at their annual general meeting, an evening which included a presentation by Colleen Pennington, Economic Development Officer for the City of Penticton.
- The new directors include:
- Ernie Blumke of Country 100.7
- Don Brown of Brown Benefits Agency Ltd.
- Koriena Budd of WCG International Consultants Ltd Penticton
- Doug Dean of Grape Escapes Wine Tours
- Doug Eaton of Locke Property Management Ltd.
- Allison Markin of All She Wrote Consulting
- Chris Marte of Royal Lepage Locations West Realty
- Mark Melissen of Wildstone Construction & Engineering Ltd/Group of Companies
- Andrew Nendick of White Kennedy Chartered Accountants
- Julie Reid of Britco LP
- Cary Schneiderat of Pearce, Taylor, Schneiderat Law Offices
- Tim Scott of Cue’s Game Room, Grill & Pizzeria
- Jennifer Taylor of Taylormade Ideas
- Campbell Watt of Dominion Lending Centres
Andre Martin is returning as past president. The first order of business for the new directors will be to elect the board executive which will take place at a special meeting on April 2.