Connect with Us
More free webinars to help business with return to PST
Ministry of Finance
VICTORIA - If you have a business and you're looking for help with the transition back to the Provincial Sales Tax (PST) on April 1, 2013, take advantage of the free webinars scheduled over the next couple of weeks.
The webinars cover general principles of the PST and eTaxBC, the new e-service for online registration, return filing and payment, and account maintenance. PST registration using eTaxBC begins Jan. 2, 2013.
Earlier webinars filled up quickly, so more sessions have been scheduled for:
* Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2012, from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
* Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2012, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
* Thursday, Dec. 13, 2012, from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
* Thursday, Dec. 13, 2012, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
* Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2012, from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
For more information and to register for a session, visit: www.gov.bc.ca/PSToutreach
Links to PST publications,FAQs, an online sign-up form for one-on-one tax consultations for business, along with additional information about the return to the PST, can be found at: www.PSTinBC.ca
If you have questions about the return to PST, you can call us toll-free at 1 877 388-4440, or email your questions to: CTBTaxQuestions@gov.bc.ca